    Also I am about to do the 5 day MS MCDST training course ( MOC ). Has anyone
    alse attended one of these? feedback? does it cover enough to pass the test?

    Thanks

    AmyAmandaAllen, Jul 5, 2005

  2. AmyAmandaAllen

    Madeleine Guest

    the 5 day course might cover most of the objectives for your exam but you
    will need to do a lot of reading and exercises to pass your exams. so make
    sure you have your books as well as your exam software ( sorry i can't advise
    you on crammaster as i use transcender)
    best of luck

    Madeleine, Jul 6, 2005

  3. thinking of using these and measureup - this has 150 practice questions for
    the 271 exam - but Im not sure if this would cover enough as crammaster has
    287. But I understand measureup is much more realistic.?

    AmyAmandaAllen, Jul 6, 2005