    study guide that also has some good exam type questions? I have exhausted
    the questions that came with this book already.

    Thanks

    Richard Blay, Dec 12, 2008

  2. Richard Blay

    Steve Davis Guest

    Richard, I used the same book as you. Between that book, the practice tests
    and actual Vista experience, I was more than prepared. The questions from
    the practice tests are similar in nature to the questions on the test, but
    not identical. If you understand the concepts being asked on the practice
    exams and not just memorizing them, then you will pass without a doubt.

    Steve Davis

    Steve Davis, Dec 12, 2008