    It does not matter if you have not taken the 526 test. I generally want to
    know which sample tests resemble the actual test the closest.

    Thx in advance!

    Maddie R, Nov 25, 2007

  2. Maddie R

    Durga Guest

    Hi Maddie,

    I don't know how the training kit questions would be. But as you said, the
    questions would start in the manner " you are a developer in a software
    company.....".

    A sample question :
    You are creating a setup project. You want to add functionality that will
    execute only if the setup proj is executed by an admin user. You need to
    configure features of ur installation package to execute only when the
    installation is run by an admin user. Which setup proj editor supports this
    functionality by default?

    http://www.4shared.com Chk out this link...

    --
    Regards,
    Durga

    Durga, Nov 27, 2007

  3. Maddie R

    Maddie R Guest

    Hi Durga,

    Thanks for the link. I found a good pratice test there.
    If I can bother you again, can you tell me how you prepared for the exam?
    I'm reading the training kit book and the tests that come with it and also
    doing some Transcender samples. Am getting nervous about the exam! I plan on
    taking it in a week and so far am scoring only about 80% only on the samples.
    Have to pick up the pace, I guess!

    Anyway,
    With regards and much thanks,

    --maddie

    Maddie R, Nov 27, 2007
  4. MANY thanks... I am doing the 70-620 exam 'n found LOTS of *help*...

    Brian D. McCarthy, Dec 29, 2007