    one could tell me what is the best path to take.

    Thanks

    Eddy
    john, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Training Kit 70-294, searing Microsoft Websites for KnowledgeBase(KB) about
    anything concerning to AD-DC-GC, Masters Operations, GP in AD...

    =?Utf-8?B?Rm91cmllciBBenRlYw==?=, Oct 7, 2004

  3. "Sear one side of the KB for 2 minutes, turn and sear the other side"
    Medium or Well-done mate? :)
    Sorry, couldn't resist .. the image of cooking off a KB article on the
    barbie was too vivid to let this one pass <vbg>

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Oct 7, 2004
  4. john

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <> said in

    > "Sear one side of the KB for 2 minutes, turn and sear the other side"
    > Medium or Well-done mate? :)

    mmmmmm....kb articles...can I get mine with fries instead of that rice
    pilaf thing...

    and wouldn't a helpful kb article on the first search be "rare" ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 7, 2004
  5. john

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <> said in
    >
    > > "Sear one side of the KB for 2 minutes, turn and sear the other side"
    > > Medium or Well-done mate? :)

    > mmmmmm....kb articles...can I get mine with fries instead of that rice
    > pilaf thing...
    >
    > and wouldn't a helpful kb article on the first search be "rare" ;)

    Guys, I'm right here, I can hear everything you're saying. Is this how you
    talk about me behind my back?
    I hate you all.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 7, 2004
  6. john

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <> said in

    >> incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <> said in
    >>
    >> > "Sear one side of the KB for 2 minutes, turn and sear the other
    >> > side" Medium or Well-done mate? :)

    >> mmmmmm....kb articles...can I get mine with fries instead of that
    >> rice pilaf thing...
    >>
    >> and wouldn't a helpful kb article on the first search be "rare" ;)

    > Guys, I'm right here, I can hear everything you're saying. Is this how
    > you talk about me behind my back?
    > I hate you all.

    sorry about that but have you READ some of your articles? flaming them
    over an open grill is the only possible way of saving your reputation as
    a stallar guy! and don't even get me started on searching them...

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 7, 2004