Exam pattern 70-316

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by nithu, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. nithu

    nithu Guest

    hi,
    I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries

    1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the first
    answer,does my second answer become difficult?
    2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests
    3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
    completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?
    4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?
    5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth
     
    nithu, Jun 7, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. nithu

    Blackmetal Guest

    There are hundreds of post with these answers, have you checked them out?

    "nithu" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi,
    > I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries
    >
    > 1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the
    > first
    > answer,does my second answer become difficult?
    > 2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests
    > 3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
    > completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?
    > 4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?
    > 5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth
     
    Blackmetal, Jun 7, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. nithu

    nithu Guest

    why bother? people who r interested wil answer.No worries

    "Blackmetal" wrote:

    > There are hundreds of post with these answers, have you checked them out?
    >
    > "nithu" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > hi,
    > > I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries
    > >
    > > 1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the
    > > first
    > > answer,does my second answer become difficult?
    > > 2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests
    > > 3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
    > > completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?
    > > 4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?
    > > 5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth

    >
    >
    >
     
    nithu, Jun 7, 2006
    #3
  4. nithu

    Simon Hart Guest

    Because of your rudeness no one will answer you regarding your 70-316
    question.

    "nithu" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > why bother? people who r interested wil answer.No worries
    >
    > "Blackmetal" wrote:
    >
    >> There are hundreds of post with these answers, have you checked them out?
    >>
    >> "nithu" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >> > hi,
    >> > I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries
    >> >
    >> > 1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the
    >> > first
    >> > answer,does my second answer become difficult?
    >> > 2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests
    >> > 3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
    >> > completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?
    >> > 4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?
    >> > 5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth

    >>
    >>
    >>
     
    Simon Hart, Jun 7, 2006
    #4
  5. nithu

    SuperCoder Guest

    Unfortunately, after your comment, no one will be interested to answer ur
    question

    "nithu" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > why bother? people who r interested wil answer.No worries
    >
    > "Blackmetal" wrote:
    >
    >> There are hundreds of post with these answers, have you checked them out?
    >>
    >> "nithu" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >> > hi,
    >> > I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries
    >> >
    >> > 1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the
    >> > first
    >> > answer,does my second answer become difficult?
    >> > 2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests
    >> > 3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
    >> > completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?
    >> > 4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?
    >> > 5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth

    >>
    >>
    >>
     
    SuperCoder, Jun 7, 2006
    #5
  6. nithu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Inspite of what all you folks are saying, I WILL answer nithu's
    innocent questions. You all know how much I like to keep answering the
    same stuff over and over and over again, for people who don't believe
    in making the slightest effort for themselves. You can't stop me !!!

    Thus spake nithu :

    > hi,
    > I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries


    Which queries ?

    >
    > 1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the first
    > answer,does my second answer become difficult?


    What is Adaptive testing format ? How much does this answer depend on
    the second answer ? How does it matter to us, if your second answer
    becomes difficult or not ?

    > 2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests


    Why would a site post MS practice tests ? Why do you need to find such
    a site ?

    > 3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
    > completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?


    How will the duration matter if you don't know a single answer ? How do
    you think you should be penalized if you complete your exam later than
    expected.

    > 4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?


    What other books have you heard of ? Who is "Amit Kalin" ? Is he an
    Indian version of Joseph Stalin ?

    > 5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth


    How much depth are you accustomed to ? Aren't you scared of the deep ?

    >>>> why bother? people who r interested wil answer.No worries


    I am very interested, I hope you like my "answers". I'm sure now you
    have "No worries."
     
    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2006
    #6
  7. nithu

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well done on your part Cerebrus and I won't stop you, but sometimes, (even
    us) take our time to read posts from other members of this group and that's
    how we find questions, discussions, etc, but there are some people that does
    not bother in review the post, and they just come to get a quick answer
    without even browse a little, that's why I sometimes just answer in that
    challenging way, to promote the research and curiosity from other people

    IT is a matter or research, because I bet that many of us have spent some
    time practicing, making mistakes, messing up stuffs, fixing them, etc just
    in the name of research, and some people that pretent to get into the IT
    field, don't even bother in doing it!

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > Inspite of what all you folks are saying, I WILL answer nithu's
    > innocent questions. You all know how much I like to keep answering the
    > same stuff over and over and over again, for people who don't believe
    > in making the slightest effort for themselves. You can't stop me !!!
    >
    > Thus spake nithu :
    >
    >> hi,
    >> I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries

    >
    > Which queries ?
    >
    >>
    >> 1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the
    >> first
    >> answer,does my second answer become difficult?

    >
    > What is Adaptive testing format ? How much does this answer depend on
    > the second answer ? How does it matter to us, if your second answer
    > becomes difficult or not ?
    >
    >> 2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests

    >
    > Why would a site post MS practice tests ? Why do you need to find such
    > a site ?
    >
    >> 3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
    >> completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?

    >
    > How will the duration matter if you don't know a single answer ? How do
    > you think you should be penalized if you complete your exam later than
    > expected.
    >
    >> 4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?

    >
    > What other books have you heard of ? Who is "Amit Kalin" ? Is he an
    > Indian version of Joseph Stalin ?
    >
    >> 5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth

    >
    > How much depth are you accustomed to ? Aren't you scared of the deep ?
    >
    >>>>> why bother? people who r interested wil answer.No worries

    >
    > I am very interested, I hope you like my "answers". I'm sure now you
    > have "No worries."
    >
     
    Blackmetal, Jun 8, 2006
    #7
  8. nithu

    Guest

    Blackmetal wrote:
    > Well done on your part Cerebrus and I won't stop you, but sometimes, (even
    > us) take our time to read posts from other members of this group and that's
    > how we find questions, discussions, etc, but there are some people that does
    > not bother in review the post, and they just come to get a quick answer
    > without even browse a little, that's why I sometimes just answer in that
    > challenging way, to promote the research and curiosity from other people
    >
    > IT is a matter or research, because I bet that many of us have spent some
    > time practicing, making mistakes, messing up stuffs, fixing them, etc just
    > in the name of research, and some people that pretent to get into the IT
    > field, don't even bother in doing it!
    >

    ROFLMAO!!!

    Blackmetal, try reading the answer Cerebrus gave!!! I think you
    sarcasm filter is playing up!!

    Neil
     
    , Jun 8, 2006
    #8
  9. nithu

    Cerebrus Guest

    wrote:
    > Blackmetal wrote:
    > > Well done on your part Cerebrus and I won't stop you, but sometimes, (even
    > > us) take our time to read posts from other members of this group and that's
    > > how we find questions, discussions, etc, but there are some people that does
    > > not bother in review the post, and they just come to get a quick answer
    > > without even browse a little, that's why I sometimes just answer in that
    > > challenging way, to promote the research and curiosity from other people
    > >
    > > IT is a matter or research, because I bet that many of us have spent some
    > > time practicing, making mistakes, messing up stuffs, fixing them, etc just
    > > in the name of research, and some people that pretent to get into the IT
    > > field, don't even bother in doing it!
    > >

    > ROFLMAO!!!
    >
    > Blackmetal, try reading the answer Cerebrus gave!!! I think you
    > sarcasm filter is playing up!!
    >
    > Neil


    He he he !!!
     
    Cerebrus, Jun 9, 2006
    #9
  10. nithu

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    <<------------------------------------------>>

    <snippage>

    Very nice retort C. ;)

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    -- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding
     
    Guest, Jun 15, 2006
    #10
  11. "nithu" wrote:

    > hi,
    > I wil be taking exam 70-316 in a month frm now.I have these queries
    >
    > 1.Is this exam (70-316) in Adaptive testing format . Depending on the first
    > answer,does my second answer become difficult?
    > 2.Is there a site which posts microsoft practise tests
    > 3.Duration of the exam ? If the exam is for 2 hrs and if i utilise it
    > completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?
    > 4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?
    > 5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth

    hello,
    I passed exam 70-316 only two days before.I preffer to answer your questions
    1.The 70-316 exam I took was not in Adapative format.There were 42
    questions.and the pass score is 700.But if the exam is adapative,your
    description is right
    2.testking web site is very helpfle
    3.if you come from a no-english-speaking country,the total exam time is
    200m.the speed have no impact on your score,if you finished exam within the
    required time
    4.ado.net is a very important area of 70-316 exam .you should gain a perfect
    understanding on it
     
    nanyuanfangge, Jun 27, 2006
    #11
  12. nithu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake nanyuanfangge :

    > 1.The 70-316 exam I took was not in Adapative format.There were 42
    > questions.and the pass score is 700.But if the exam is adapative,your
    > description is right


    How do you know it was not in Adaptive format ? That is an internal
    feature, and is not specified at the beginning of the exam.

    > 2.testking web site is very helpfle


    TestK!ng is for cheats, you fsckwit!!! It has been officially declared
    by Microsoft to be illegal and it violates the Microsoft NDA. By
    declaring that you have used TestK!ng material to give your 70-316
    paper, you have just forfeited your certification. A complaint will
    immediately be forwarded to MS about you. Hopefully, you will soon be
    banned from taking any further certifications and be forced to return
    to the gutter whence you have come.

    > 4.ado.net is a very important area of 70-316 exam .you should gain a perfect
    > understanding on it


    Yeah, as if you would've gained a semblance of understanding by using
    TestK!ng. Stop fibbing !
     
    Cerebrus, Jun 27, 2006
    #12
  13. nithu

    Guest

    Cerebrus wrote:
    > Thus spake nanyuanfangge :
    >
    > > 1.The 70-316 exam I took was not in Adapative format.There were 42
    > > questions.and the pass score is 700.But if the exam is adapative,your
    > > description is right

    >
    > How do you know it was not in Adaptive format ? That is an internal
    > feature, and is not specified at the beginning of the exam.
    >
    > > 2.testking web site is very helpfle

    >
    > TestK!ng is for cheats, you fsckwit!!! It has been officially declared
    > by Microsoft to be illegal and it violates the Microsoft NDA. By
    > declaring that you have used TestK!ng material to give your 70-316
    > paper, you have just forfeited your certification. A complaint will
    > immediately be forwarded to MS about you. Hopefully, you will soon be
    > banned from taking any further certifications and be forced to return
    > to the gutter whence you have come.
    >
    > > 4.ado.net is a very important area of 70-316 exam .you should gain a perfect
    > > understanding on it

    >
    > Yeah, as if you would've gained a semblance of understanding by using
    > TestK!ng. Stop fibbing !


    Have you forwarded his id to MS? He would have had to use a genuine id
    to register that dicsussions id he posted with. ROFLMAO!!!

    I am sure Shon will be happy to drop him a line....

    Neil
     
    , Jun 27, 2006
    #13
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. asadeen

    About 70-315 Exam pattern

    asadeen, Feb 2, 2004, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    533
    asadeen
    Feb 2, 2004
  2. Ravi

    MCTS BizTalk Exam Pattern

    Ravi, Aug 14, 2007, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    432
    Jan Eliasen
    Aug 14, 2007
  3. logtorahul

    Exam pattern of 70-431

    logtorahul, Mar 4, 2008, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    624
    logtorahul
    Mar 5, 2008
  4. slt

    70-320 Exam Pattern

    slt, Nov 21, 2003, in forum: MCAD
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    575
    someone
    Nov 21, 2003
  5. Sivakumar
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    274
    Meghana
    Jan 11, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page