    Is there a particular order one should take the exams. I'm
    not completely understanding how microsoft has it laid out.
    Anyone have a good explanation please?
    sam, Jan 11, 2005

  2. sam

    Bobby Guest

    Hi sam,

    It doesn't matter what order of exams you choose to take. As long as you
    pass all the needed exams for MCAD, you'll be certified as MCAD. The same
    goes for all other MSFT certifications.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Hi Sam,

    Just to add to what Bobby said, you might want to prepare for exams in the
    order of the technology you are most familiar with.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 12, 2005
  4. sam

    comp sci kid Guest

    as already stated, it doesn't matter in what order the exams are taken. but
    that doesn't mean the the exams should be taken in any order.

    for example, exams 70-310 or 70-320 ought to be taken after taking exams
    70-305 or 70-315 because some knowledge required to pass the former is built
    upon knowledge required to pass the later.

    hth

    comp sci kid, Jan 16, 2005