exam modal

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by anil, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. anil

    anil Guest

    Hi Folks

    I am planning to write mcsd.net exams.
    Does any body know how many questions I will get in each
    exam?

    If I don't know answers for some quesions can I come back
    to that question at the end of exam by marking it?

    so that First i will answer my all known questions.
    and last all unknown questions.

    what is th exam duration?

    where can i get sample modal which will be same as actual
    exam?
    I am planning to write 70-315,316,320,300,229

    Any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanking you
    Anil

    anil, Oct 16, 2003