    exams as well as the pass mark for each.
    Thanks
    kevin

    kevin, Oct 1, 2003

  2. kevin

    simon whale Guest

    Kevin,

    As far as i know there is pass or fail now. but if you use some of the many
    exam simulators it will also show you the pass % marks.

    Hope this helps
    Simon Whale

    simon whale, Oct 2, 2003

  3. kevin

    CheeseBurger Guest

    When I took both there where pass/fail. My boss on the other hand took his a
    few years back, he said

    70-210 50 questions 2 hours passing 62%
    70-215 50 questions 2 hours passing 66%

    Yes some tests have lower passing percents. The only test I took that scored
    was 70-219, passing was 79%. It seems the design exams have a higher pass
    percent but I found those exams to be easier than there corresponding
    administration exams.

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    CheeseBurger, Oct 2, 2003
  4. kevin

    kevin Guest

    Thank you kindly to all those of you who responded.

    kevin, Oct 9, 2003