    70-290 at a later date, then 70-291 or do you take all the exams in the one
    sitting?

    Confudeled!
    william, Feb 22, 2006

  2. william

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi
    > Could someone tell me what the layout is for sitting the MCSA exam(s)?
    > Do you take exam 70-270 (or whatever) then if you pass you go on to
    > take exam 70-290 at a later date, then 70-291 or do you take all the
    > exams in the one sitting?
    >
    > Confudeled!

    Yes, each numbered test is a separate test. 70-270 and 70-290 are two
    separate sittings. I don't know of anyone personally who was able to take
    two exams on one day, but if you're that out of your mind, then go ahead
    and try.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 22, 2006

  3. william

    william Guest

    Thanks for the response Lasher
    is there any kind of time limit allowed between taking each exam? Like would
    I have to take all the exams within maybe a 6 month period or do i just take
    them when I feel ready?
    Thanks again

    Less confudeled

    william, Feb 23, 2006
  4. william

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <> wrote in

    > Thanks for the response Lasher
    > is there any kind of time limit allowed between taking each exam? Like
    > would I have to take all the exams within maybe a 6 month period or do
    > i just take them when I feel ready?
    > Thanks again
    >
    > Less confudeled

    There is a time limit during the actual exam. Each exam is different. I know people who are still working on their
    Windows 2000 Server Admin Certification. Once you've started, you can take all the time that you need to study and
    then take the exam.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010