    this month so hopefully it will arrive soon).

    Thanks for any information,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 11, 2007

  2. Jonathan Roberts wrote:
    > I purchased the exam insurance to get the TechNet subscription. I took
    > and passed an exam on January 24th. I haven't heard anything yet from
    > Microsoft on the 25% off voucher for the next exam. Has anyone else
    > received their 25% off voucher? If so, approximately how long did it
    > take after your your initial exam? (I was hoping to take the next exam
    > this month so hopefully it will arrive soon).
    >
    > Thanks for any information,
    >
    > Jonathan

    It helps to read the FAQ first... In case anyone else is waiting for
    something that won't arrive, read this:

    If you passed your first exam and you want to register for a second
    exam, you can:

    Register online or call your local testing center.

    If you are a Pearson VUE registrant and you want to register online, you
    must type one of the following promo codes into the promo code field to
    receive the 25 percent discount.

    MCPINS (for MCP exams)

    MBSINS (for MBS exams)

    If you are a Thomson Prometric registrant and you want to register
    online, you must type the original voucher number to receive the 25
    percent discount.

    Use your credit card to pay the difference between the amount of the
    second exam that you are registering for and the 25 percent discount
    received with Exam Insurance.

    Source:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/insurance/faq/default.mspx

    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Jonathan Roberts

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message
    >I purchased the exam insurance to get the TechNet subscription. I took and
    >passed an exam on January 24th. I haven't heard anything yet from
    >Microsoft on the 25% off voucher for the next exam. Has anyone else
    >received their 25% off voucher? If so, approximately how long did it take
    >after your your initial exam? (I was hoping to take the next exam this
    >month so hopefully it will arrive soon).
    >
    > Thanks for any information,
    >
    > Jonathan

    I used my voucher for the free retake and it worked fine online by
    re-entering the same voucher number.

    Andy Barkl, Feb 11, 2007