    does it take?

    Cheers
    Fraser
    Fraser Scott, MCP, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Thanks.

    --
    I''m Running the London Marathon in April 2007 for The Childrens Trust.

    Please sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/fraserscott

    Fraser Scott, MCP, Feb 6, 2007

  3. You guys are aware that this is a TechNet Direct subscription (Online
    Subscription)? And that you needed to register with Microsoft for this
    offer?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "Fraser Scott, MCP" <> wrote in
    message news::

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 6, 2007
  4. yes, Thanks Micheal, I registered twice just to be on the safe side. (Will I
    get 2 subscriptions???? :-})

    Fraser

    Fraser Scott, MCP, Feb 6, 2007
  5. Fraser Scott, MCP

    AJR Guest

    Fraser - your post "...Has anyone who took an exam with the insurance offer
    of the TechNet Direct offer had any details through?..." makes no sense!
    TechNet Direct has no connection with exam insurance. It is a "subscription"
    service offered as an option to subscribing to TechNet Plus.
    You do not "register" you subscribe at a cost 0f $300 (about) for one year.
    No exams and no results.

    "Fraser Scott, MCP" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    AJR, Feb 6, 2007
  6. AJR wrote:
    > Fraser - your post "...Has anyone who took an exam with the insurance offer
    > of the TechNet Direct offer had any details through?..." makes no sense!
    > TechNet Direct has no connection with exam insurance. It is a "subscription"
    > service offered as an option to subscribing to TechNet Plus.
    > You do not "register" you subscribe at a cost 0f $300 (about) for one year.
    > No exams and no results.
    >
    > "Fraser Scott, MCP" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Has anyone who took an exam with the insurance offer of the TechNet Direct
    >> offer had any details through?
    >>
    >> I registered, took the exam, Passed, but nothing from Microsoft??? How
    >> long
    >> does it take?
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >> Fraser

    This was in reference to an offer from Microsoft promoting their new
    exam insurance, using the free technet subscription as bait. So in that
    respect it does make sense.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 6, 2007
  7. Fraser Scott, MCP

    AJR Guest

    Aha - now I remember reading about that!

    AJR, Feb 6, 2007
  8. No, it will just take twice as long to get to you! :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "Fraser Scott, MCP" <> wrote in
    message news::

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 6, 2007
  9. Fraser Scott, MCP

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "Fraser Scott, MCP" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone who took an exam with the insurance offer of the TechNet Direct
    > offer had any details through?
    >
    > I registered, took the exam, Passed, but nothing from Microsoft??? How
    > long
    > does it take?
    >
    > Cheers
    > Fraser

    I registered in December, took an exam in January, and received my TechNet
    welcome email and subscription January 30.
    Andy Barkl, Feb 7, 2007
  10. Fraser Scott, MCP

    Wanda Torres Guest

    Same here, I took the exam registered and still no replies regarding TechNet
    Direct, support just continues to say 6-10 weeks.
    --
    Wanda Torres

    Wanda Torres, Feb 24, 2007
  11. Fraser Scott, MCP

    Wanda Torres Guest

    That's good to know, but unfortunately I have been waiting since December
    19th, 2006.
    --
    Wanda Torres

    Wanda Torres, Feb 27, 2007
  12. Just to let you all know I got my technet sub this week (Sat my exam end of
    January). I eventually resorted to emailing them to chase it up.
    If anyone is interested the email address for the UK is
    ''

    Best wishes
    Fraser

    Fraser Scott, MCP, May 2, 2007