    Guest Guest

    If I purchase a Exam Insurance voucher from Prometric test centre, can I use
    it to be registered at VUE and take an exam at VUE test centre?

    Guest, Apr 2, 2007

  2. Elliot wrote:
    > If I purchase a Exam Insurance voucher from Prometric test centre, can I
    > use
    > it to be registered at VUE and take an exam at VUE test centre?

    As far as I know, it is test center specific. You buy one for Vue or
    Prometric, but not both. At least, mine was tied to a specific test
    vendor. You should inquire when you purchase to be sure.

    --
    Jonathan Roberts
    MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP

    Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
    Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
    Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6

    Jonathan Roberts, Apr 3, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I purchased two a while ago. The person in-charge told me that I have to
    have the exams at their test centre and they will register for me.

    Guest, Apr 3, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The former one. However, I'd rather prefer another if possible.
    How about you? Which one you fall for?

    Guest, Apr 3, 2007
  5. Jonathan Roberts, Apr 3, 2007