    weekend.

    The Insurance cost $170.00 and you had to purchase it from a Microsoft
    partner.

    Marvin Watts, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Marvin Watts wrote:
    > I just bought the Exam Insurance today and hope to take the 70-272 Exam this
    > weekend.
    >
    > The Insurance cost $170.00 and you had to purchase it from a Microsoft
    > partner.

    I'm jealous... No weekend hours in my neck of the woods.

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 10, 2007

  3. You probably already know, but make sure you take advantage of the TechNet
    offer that goes along with the Insurance, it's a great deal:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/insurance/default.mspx

    Michael Williams, Jan 12, 2007
  4. Yep! Buy it and take your first exam before January 31, 2007. Do not
    forget to register with Microsoft! It is on the link Michael Williams
    provided.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,