    Which is the basic exam for a person who is going to start to learn .NET?
    Should I take any exam before taking MCP?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=, May 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Why not *learn* .NET first and then think about certifications ?

    Cerebrus, May 12, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=

    shania Guest

    shania, May 12, 2006
  4. Hi all,
    I want to study .NET.I thought that learnign .NET,by studying for
    Certification would be much easier.

    I basically want to know VB.NET & ASP.NET.Which will be the right exam for it?

    Will "70–305 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft
    Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio® .NET " be the right exam.

    Thanks Shania for the link.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=, May 13, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yep, that's a good exam to start with.

    But as I said earlier, in my opinion, you should learn .NET first, and
    then only think about certifications. Buy a good book perhaps.

    And BTW, just ignore Shania. She's just a bot, selling her wares...

    Cerebrus, May 14, 2006
  6. Hi,

    Thanks for ur response.Can u pls suggest me a good book for it?Can u also
    pls tell me from where I can get resources for it (like groups & websites).I
    have little knowledge of Core Java.Will that be useful in any way?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=, May 14, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=

    shuchi Guest

    i have learnt .net already .. i have been trained on that. now i am
    looking for certifications.

    shuchi, May 15, 2006