    sure I want to pay it right now. I started reading this newsgroup 8
    months ago (never posted) and it's been really, really helpful to me
    and for that Thank you very much! Nick

    Nick, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Nick

    Michael Hill Guest

    Click on the "Go to Career ID" link, there you will be asked to login.
    Click on the "First Time Users" section so you can submit your information.
    No "payment" is required.

    The Annual membership is more for the CompTIA members such as the vendors
    (HP, Dell, MS, etc) and authorized service centers, etc.

    Hope that answered questions.

    Congrats.

    Michael Hill, Nov 30, 2003

  3. "Michael Hill" <> wrote in message
    > Click on the "Go to Career ID" link, there you will be asked to login.
    > Click on the "First Time Users" section so you can submit your

    information.
    > No "payment" is required.

    Evidently, they are having trouble with that web page, since when I go to
    "First Time Users", there is no "submit"
    box to click on.............

    Maybe someone else can try that page to see if I'm right.

    seething rage, Nov 30, 2003