    INTERESTED JUST E-MAIL ME AT

    THANK YOU
    IMRAN JAVED - MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSA

    IMRAN JAVED, Jul 6, 2003

  2. >-----Original Message-----
    >I HAVE THE LATEST EXAM GUIDE FOR MOST OF THE

    CERTIFICATION EXAM OUT
    >THERE.LIKE FOR MICROSOFT EXAM, CISCO EXAM AND FOR OTHERS.

    SO IF YOU ARE

    kaushal sharma, Jul 7, 2003

  3. >-----Original Message-----

    kaushal sharma, Jul 7, 2003
  4. IMRAN JAVED

    taine Guest

    My friend got a "guaranteed pass" qwith fake certification from a
    novelty certficate site -- compcerts.com! that truly sucks and if I
    stay unemployed any longer, looks like I will have to give up my hard
    study and take the easy way too!

    Sorry, venting.

    ---
    Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm