    INTERESTED JUST E-MAIL ME AT

    THANK YOU
    IMRAN JAVED - MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSA
    IMRAN JAVED, Jul 6, 2003

  2. IMRAN JAVED

    Fluker Guest

    Wonder what keeps driving these people. Does it mean
    that people fall for these guys?

    If yes, for all the helpless individuals who are seeking the
    study guides/testkings etc for free and decided to go
    illegal anyway. Register yourself at www.onlinereferences.org

    It is the best place to download the study guides/books/testkings
    etc.It is much better to use this site instead of giving these undeserving
    scums(I am talking about people like this Imran) your hard earned money.

    I would still recommend to use legal versions. In fact I would suggest
    not to use the Testking like products at all.

    Best Regards,
    FLU.

    Fluker, Jul 6, 2003

  3. IMRAN JAVED

    ORDL Guest

    I am not affiliated with any group, but I do know something about thei
    philosophy. OR and others are tightly knit groups of compute
    professionals who share knowledge and information about certifications
    Unless you are rich, you can't afford to buy every exam guide and boo
    out there, but everyone can buy -something- and contribute to th
    whole, and that vision, whether you like it or not, has assisted man
    top professionals, including many CCIEs, to improve their professiona
    lives.

    I deplore people who profit and exploit people and whose efforts ar
    for personal gain. If you are such a person, you are not welcome in an
    organization where sharing and helping is paramount. Leechers, do no
    waste your time joining at such places. And Especially don't send you
    money to self-interested profiteering vermin like IMRAN, use it to bu
    the certs you need, and go to a place where you can share wit
    likeminded, professionals like yourself

    ORD
    ORDL, Nov 16, 2003