    Regards.
    nAok

    nAoko

    nAoko, Nov 17, 2003

  2. nAoko

    Consultant Guest

    moshi moshi

    sybex

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003

  3. nAoko

    MCSE World Guest

    Exam Gear was the test prep engine that the old Que books had...it's been
    dropped now in favor of PrepLogic...of course I don't think that's any
    improvement to be honest.

    Sybex, Que, Exam Cram2 and Syngress won't let you down...pick the series
    that suits your tastes best.

    For exam prep, Transcender is still the best I think.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003
  4. nAoko

    Paisleyskye Guest

    I'd go with ExamCram2. We actually have an interview with the series editor
    of ExamCram2 (formerly the series creator of the original Exam Cram series
    on our home page right now.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    Paisleyskye, Nov 19, 2003
  5. nAoko

    Consultant Guest

    im still waiting for my interview ;-)

    Consultant, Nov 19, 2003
  6. nAoko

    nAoko Guest

    Thank you all,I'll go with Exam Gear for my first exam and I'll see i
    it suits me.
    Hum.... ExamCram2, I'd beta check this web site.

    nAoko, Nov 20, 2003