    do you have to follow a fixed flow?

    Regards,

    ---
    dotNEWBIE, Aug 15, 2004

  2. dotNEWBIE

    dzemo Guest

    you can answer questions in order that you want. You can skip question or
    mark it. At the end of exam you'll see list of questions an are they
    answered all.

    Dzemal Tipura (Dzemo) - MCP
    "dotNEWBIE" <Newbie@dotNET> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have been told that MS Exams tend to have the hardest questions at the
    > beginning of the test. Is this true?
    >
    > If so, is it possible to answer the last questions first and vice versa?

    Or

    dzemo, Aug 15, 2004

  3. dotNEWBIE

    Hari Guest

    Yes, you are correct. I had this feeling when I was
    taking the exams 70-305, 70-306. As continuing with the
    exam you see some easy questions just use the common
    sense before answering the question.

    (http://www.grisoft.com).

    03/08/2004

    Hari, Aug 17, 2004