    applications (set it back to the desktop) or does it matter?

    So far no one has been able to give me a straight answer.
    Cheers

    Cam V, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Don't worry about it. When you take the exam, it will give you instructions
    on how to close the simulation form. In most cases, there's a button that you
    press to say that you have completed the simulation. If you don't press that
    button, it will be marked as an incomplete question (even if it's correct),
    and you will not be given credit for your answer.

    LarryWestMCSD, Apr 6, 2007