    Thnx.

    Rgrds
    Sanjay MCP(70-315)
    sk, Jan 25, 2005

  2. >I want to know whether any exam for .Net compact
    >framework will be added in the near future to MCSD list
    >of exams to be taken.

    You would have thought so, given the growth of mobil systems.

    Why not make the suggestion to microsoft? They won't take any notice,
    but at least you've let them know your feelings!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005

  3. >Thnx.

    >Rgrds

    oh btw, it looks like your keyboard's broken.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005
  4. sk

    c1sbc Guest

    I think that would be a terrific elective exam for MCAD/MCSD.NET
    certifications.

    "sk" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I want to know whether any exam for .Net compact
    > framework will be added in the near future to MCSD list
    > of exams to be taken.
    >
    > Thnx.
    >
    > Rgrds
    > Sanjay MCP(70-315)

    ---
    c1sbc, Jan 25, 2005
  5. sk

    Eric Guest

    > > Thnx.
    > >
    > > Rgrds

    > oh btw, it looks like your keyboard's broken.

    Maybe he just needs to "buy a vowel".

    Eric
    Eric, Jan 26, 2005
  6. >> > Thnx.

    >> > Rgrds

    >> oh btw, it looks like your keyboard's broken.

    >Maybe he just needs to "buy a vowel".

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 26, 2005