Exam fees

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), May 7, 2004.

  1. Hello

    I have seen many posts from people who think they are paying too much for
    their exams, if they live outside ths US. The problem is that for us,
    indeed, the exam cost is higher. We pay (much) more than US$125.00, which is
    the normal price.

    The solution I personally use is that I buy a test voucher at US$125. The
    voucher is valid for any Microsoft MCP test, and there are also vouchers for
    others exams (CompTIA, MOS, Novell, ...).

    And after I use the voucher to pay for the exam. A voucher = an exam.

    I therefore pay the REAL price of an exam. Not more, not less.

    Are you iterested ? The company I use to buy my voucher is GetCertify4Less,
    you can reach their website by using http://tinyurl.com/3ad3g (they have a
    referral programme, please support it... you will not pay more and that will
    be a way to thank me for the tip. I tell you honestly what it is... respect
    it please).

    This is totaly legal and approved as you pay the exact price for the exam -
    US$125.00. This is not a way to cheat Microsoft of anything, these are real
    test vouchers.

    I have done my MCDST like this, it worked perfectly. There is no problem.

    Check it ou : http://tinyurl.com/3ad3g

    Best Regards,

    Rémy
    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), May 7, 2004

  2. Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\)

    Brian Guest

    "Rémy Bucheler (MCSA, Charter MCDST)" <> wrote
    > Are you iterested ? The company I use to buy my voucher is

    GetCertify4Less,
    > you can reach their website by using http://tinyurl.com/3ad3g

    You make money by posting the referral. Spam is still spam.
    Brian, May 12, 2004