    SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS COURSE.
    THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..

    Pradeep Kumar
    Pradeep Kumar, May 1, 2008

  2. Pradeep Kumar

    David Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.mspx

    David, May 1, 2008

  3. Pradeep Kumar

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:47:04 -0700, Pradeep Kumar <Pradeep
    > wrote:

    >DEAR SIR,
    >
    > I WANT TO JOIN IN MCSE COURSE IN DELHI, SO I WANT TO
    >KNOW ABOUT THE COMPLETE COURSE DETAILS LIKE FEES STRUCTURE, DURATION ETC..
    >SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS COURSE.
    >THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..

    Remain you may. But please, shhhhhhh!
    PAJ, May 1, 2008
  4. Pradeep Kumar

    kpg Guest

    kpg, May 1, 2008
  5. Pradeep Kumar

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 1, 10:47 am, Pradeep Kumar <Pradeep
    > wrote:
    > DEAR SIR,
    >
    >            I WANT TO JOIN IN MCSE COURSE IN DELHI, SO I WANT TO
    > KNOW ABOUT THE COMPLETE COURSE DETAILS LIKE FEES STRUCTURE, DURATION ETC..
    > SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS COURSE.
    > THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..
    >
    > Pradeep Kumar

    We remain ? Who's the other guy ? Are you referring to the guy who's
    puppeting your sock ?
    Cerebrus, May 1, 2008
  6. Pradeep Kumar

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?UHJhZGVlcCBLdW1hcg==?= <Pradeep >
    > wrote in news::
    >
    >> Pradeep Kumar

    > Is this you?
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pradeep_Kumar

    WHO IS THE OLDEST MCSE OKAY THANKS BYE
    Bill Hileman, May 1, 2008
  7. It's not really a ghost, it's the old caretaker Frank Withers! Jinkies!

    Pete Jones MCSE:Security, MCSE:Messaging, May 1, 2008
  8. Pradeep Kumar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?
    UGV0ZSBKb25lcyBNQ1NFOlNlY3VyaXR5LCBNQ1NFOk1lc3NhZ2luZw==?=
    <> say in

    > It's not really a ghost, it's the old caretaker Frank Withers! Jinkies!
    >
    > "catwalker63" wrote:
    >
    >> kpg <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>
    >> > =?Utf-8?B?UHJhZGVlcCBLdW1hcg==?= <Pradeep

    >> > Is this you?
    >> >
    >> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pradeep_Kumar
    >> >

    >> I knew this place was haunted. :0
    >>
    >> --
    >> Catwalker
    >> MCNGP #43
    >> www.mcngp.com
    >> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Pot2Dago

    - Why did CNN cancel that cool "Desert Storm" show?
    Neil, May 3, 2008
  9. Pradeep Kumar

    Tyler Cobb Guest

    And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling
    kids!

    "Pete Jones MCSE:Security, MCSE:Messaging"
    <> wrote in
    message news:...
    Tyler Cobb, May 6, 2008
  10. Pradeep Kumar

    sunil Guest

    dear pradeep, if you find latest information about mcse please send me.

    sunil, Jun 8, 2009