    how many questions are in the test? i need tips for
    studying 70-271 and 70-272.... i have 2 yrs experience
    using windows xp
    Guest, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Guest

    ME Guest

    >i have 2 yrs experience using windows xp
    what version?
    ME, Sep 7, 2004

  3. You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and troubleshouting of
    outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions, 272 40 questions,

    Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar

    L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes

    MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    Comptia Network +,
    Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    Puebla, Mexico.

    Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y no
    otorga ningún derecho.
    You assume all risk for your use.

    L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    youa speaka poor englis and canntot spel four shet

    "L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes" <> wrote in message
    > You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and troubleshouting of
    > outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions, 272 40 questions,
    >
    > Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar
    >
    > L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes
    >
    > MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    > Comptia Network +,
    > Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    > Puebla, Mexico.
    >
    > Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y

    no
    > otorga ningún derecho.

    rights.

    Consultant, Sep 8, 2004
  5. Guest

    cadman Guest

    I took 70-271 this morning. I've taken 70-270 in the past and work with XP
    (both Home and Pro) alot. Took me about an hour, had 49 questions. I've
    got 70-272 scheduled for Friday. I'm not an Office support person, so I'm
    sure I'll find this one harder.

    > You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and troubleshouting of
    > outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions, 272 40 questions,
    >
    > Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar
    >
    > L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes
    >
    > MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    > Comptia Network +,
    > Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    > Puebla, Mexico.
    >
    > Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y

    no
    > otorga ningún derecho.

    rights.

    cadman, Sep 8, 2004