    how many questions are in the test? i need tips for
    studying 70-271 and 70-272.... i have 2 yrs experience
    using windows xp

    Guest, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Guest

    ME Guest

    >i have 2 yrs experience using windows xp
    what version?

    ME, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    XP PRO

    Guest, Sep 7, 2004
  4. You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and troubleshouting of
    outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions, 272 40 questions,

    Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar

    L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes

    MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    Comptia Network +,
    Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    Puebla, Mexico.

    Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y no
    otorga ningún derecho.
    You assume all risk for your use.

    L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    youa speaka poor englis and canntot spel four shet

    "L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes" <> wrote in message
    > You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and troubleshouting of
    > outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions, 272 40 questions,
    >
    > Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar
    >
    > L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes
    >
    > MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    > Comptia Network +,
    > Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    > Puebla, Mexico.
    >
    > Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y

    no
    > otorga ningún derecho.

    rights.

    Consultant, Sep 8, 2004
  6. Guest

    cadman Guest

    I took 70-271 this morning. I've taken 70-270 in the past and work with XP
    (both Home and Pro) alot. Took me about an hour, had 49 questions. I've
    got 70-272 scheduled for Friday. I'm not an Office support person, so I'm
    sure I'll find this one harder.

    > You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and troubleshouting of
    > outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions, 272 40 questions,
    >
    > Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar
    >
    > L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes
    >
    > MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    > Comptia Network +,
    > Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    > Puebla, Mexico.
    >
    > Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y

    no
    > otorga ningún derecho.

    rights.

    cadman, Sep 8, 2004
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    did u pass?

    wrote in message
    >> You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and

    troubleshouting of
    >> outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions,

    272 40 questions,

    >> Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar
    >>
    >> L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes
    >>
    >> MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    >> Comptia Network +,
    >> Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    >> Puebla, Mexico.
    >>
    >> Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías

    de ninguna clase, y
    >no
    >> otorga ningún derecho.
    >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,

    and confers no
    >rights.
    >> You assume all risk for your use.

    mensaje

    Guest, Sep 8, 2004
  8. Guest

    cadman Guest

    Yes. Thanks for asking.

    <> wrote in message
    did u pass?

    wrote in message
    >> You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and

    troubleshouting of
    >> outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions,

    272 40 questions,

    >> Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar
    >>
    >> L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes
    >>
    >> MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    >> Comptia Network +,
    >> Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    >> Puebla, Mexico.
    >>
    >> Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías

    de ninguna clase, y
    >no
    >> otorga ningún derecho.
    >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,

    and confers no
    >rights.
    >> You assume all risk for your use.

    mensaje

    cadman, Sep 8, 2004
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 15, 2004
  10. Guest

    Christ5340 Guest

    I barely passed this test with a 747. I studied Sybex, TestKing, and
    another
    Sybex style book. The TestKing study guides are dead on, some of the
    questions were word for word, I'm not meaning promote TestKing, I'm
    passing along my experience. Before the test started it said there
    would 50 questions
    and I had 1hr and 45 minutes to complete it. It also stated I had to
    have a
    700 to pass. The exam questions were 90% scenario based. Don't even
    think
    your ready just because you can spout off what you memorized from the
    books!
    Each question poses a problem and you must choose the "best" solution,
    even
    though there may be a couple that would be a good solution, but not
    the
    "best".
    Here's how the test questions broke out:

    Permissions, share and NTFS(separate and combined) 20%

    Disks, know the possible disk configurations and everything that goes
    along
    with them, 20%

    Installation, there were a couple of questions for each of the
    unattended,
    sysprep, and RIS options 20%

    Security/Certificates for Internet/Intranet 20%

    The rest of the questions were about Accessability and XP's personal
    web
    server. There were also 3 network diagrams which you had to answer
    questions
    about or solve a problem using the diagram.

    I did not have any Performance and Monitoring related questions.

    Christ5340, Sep 15, 2004
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i just passed this morning - 271 was 49 questions in
    100mins and 272 was 55 questions in 110mins.

    good luck

    wrote in message
    >> You need to learno troubleshoting on windows xp and

    troubleshouting of
    >> outlook express and outlook, and 271 is 35 questions,

    272 40 questions,

    >> Espero la informacion les pueda ayudar
    >>
    >> L.S.C. Jorge Garcia Fuentes
    >>
    >> MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSA +Messaging,
    >> Comptia Network +,
    >> Cisco CCNA, CCNP Candidate
    >> Puebla, Mexico.
    >>
    >> Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías

    de ninguna clase, y
    >no
    >> otorga ningún derecho.
    >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,

    and confers no
    >rights.
    >> You assume all risk for your use.

    mensaje