    What is the recommended practice test software these days.

    Thanks,
    Doug

    Doug, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Doug

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Doug" <> say in news:uxGMx5nzFHA.3180
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > What is the recommended practice test software these days.

    same as before, MS recommends Self Test Software or MeasureUp

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - When all else fails, put the blame on someone else.

    Neil, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Doug

    MitchS Guest

    "Doug" <> wrote in message
    >I Just downloaded it but it looks like the stopped at Win2k. Does any one
    > know if there are any practice exams for this software for any of the
    > newer
    > certifications> Ex. Exchange 2000, SQL Server, 2003 Server.

    I got this from one of my instructors a long time ago. Best I could tell it
    was, and I assume still is, an expensive nicely packaged dump. Move on to
    something else.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA