    and Is there any time limit to finish all the papers and
    what should be the gap between the papers

    Please let me know
    Asif Solkar, Jan 14, 2004

  2. In news: 05b801c3da52$d67ebf30$,
    Asif Solkar <> wrote:
    > I just want to know is there any sequence in which the
    > papers should be given for Mcsd

    There are no requirements for the sequence of the exams. Do them in whatever
    order makes sense to you.

    > and Is there any time limit to finish all the papers and
    > what should be the gap between the papers

    There is no time limit other than the fact that eventually exams will be
    retired. Exams are usually active for at least three or four years, but
    don't quote me on that. The amount of time to allow between exams is up to
    you, and I'm sure it depends on whether your exam preparation is mostly
    reviewing, or if you are starting without much experience. I suppose the
    time between exams is limited to how closely together the exam center has
    available spaces. I think more than two exams in one day would be too
    much!!!

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Yeah, I only focus on one exam at a time.
    I took the Designing and Implementing Databases with SQL
    Server as my elective exam. I would recommend this since
    you need to know alot about SQL to do alot of database
    interaction.

    For the core exams, I took the Windows Apps exam, and
    then the XML Web Services and Server Components exam.
    Taking them in that order seemed very logical and was an
    easy order to do.

    I am now working on the Web Apps exam, and then I'll be
    on to the Solution Architecture exam.

    Hope this suggestion helps

    Christopher Pietschmann MCSD MCAD, Jan 16, 2004