    Looking for an exam discount code for the Microsoft and CompTia exams.
    Can anyone help???

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=, Feb 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Looking for an exam discount code for the Microsoft and CompTia exams.
    >Can anyone help???

    Have you tried the ghostbusters?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007

  3. > Have you tried the ghostbusters?

    I like that movie

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 9, 2007
  4. Bill:
    Have you tried "googling" for it?

    You can easily get voucher numbers from MCTs who have posted their codes
    online.
    Microsoft has a contest going for them that gives them discounted exams if a
    certain number of people use their codes.
    In fact, there was a 20% code posted in the microsoft.public.certification
    newsgroup late last month. (That's the "General Discussion" section under
    "Learning" if you are using the "Microsoft Discussion Groups" as your
    newsreader.)
    I believe it is only supposed to go to the MCT's students, however.

    Go to groups.google.com and do a search.

    Also, if you attend certain webcasts and fill out an evaluation, sometimes
    they will send you a discount voucher as a thank-you gift. I have attended
    about 300 webcasts and have received two vouchers.

    If you go to Microsoft's dog-and-pony show on the Vista release, you will
    get a coupon for 30% off certain exams. Last year's shows had a free voucher
    that it seems everyone was trying to sell on eBay. (They expired
    31-Dec-2006.)

    The last time I paid full price for an exam the cost was $100.

    I figured my MCPD, two MCTS's, and my upcoming MCSA (if I pass the 70-218
    next month) will cost me a total of $65, including books.

    Good luck on your certification studies and exams.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Feb 9, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  6. > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    +--------------------------+
    |(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´) |
    | «´¨`·.¸MCNGP¸.·´¨`»|
    |(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸) |
    +--------------------------+

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 9, 2007
  7. Bill Somers wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Looking for an exam discount code for the Microsoft and CompTia exams.
    > Can anyone help???
    >
    > Thanks

    Buy the MS Press MCSE study guide, it comes with 4 discount vouchers.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 9, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >+--------------------------+
    >|(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´) |
    >| «´¨`·.¸MCNGP¸.·´¨`»|
    >|(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸) |
    >+--------------------------+

    no

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Buy the MS Press MCSE study guide, it comes with 4 discount vouchers.

    In general.

    who cares about the cost when your company pays! if your company won't
    pay, then leave, but don't waste your own money doing the exams. jeez,
    people these days have more money then sense!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > +--------------------------+
    > |(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´) |
    > | «´¨`·.¸MCNGP¸.·´¨`»|
    > |(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸) |
    > +--------------------------+

    How far along are you at raising that $1,000,000.00 exam fee?

    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007
  11. > > +--------------------------+
    > > |(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´) |
    > > | «´¨`·.¸MCNGP¸.·´¨`»|
    > > |(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸) |
    > > +--------------------------+

    > How far along are you at raising that $1,000,000.00 exam fee?

    $0,000,162.00

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 9, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> How far along are you at raising that $1,000,000.00 exam fee?
    >
    >$0,000,162.00

    does that include the nickel I sent you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    OTHMAN Guest

    > does that include the nickel I sent you?

    Yes

    OTHMAN, Feb 9, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> does that include the nickel I sent you?
    >
    >Yes

    good, now where's the change?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    OTHMAN Guest

    > good, now where's the change?

    what?

    5cent

    OTHMAN, Feb 9, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kline Sphere prattled ceaselessly:

    >>Buy the MS Press MCSE study guide, it comes with 4 discount vouchers.

    > In general.
    >
    > who cares about the cost when your company pays! if your company won't
    > pay, then leave, but don't waste your own money doing the exams. jeez,
    > people these days have more money then sense!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    You think that's new? That's not new. People have always had more
    money than sense. In my experience, most people are sensless.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Feb 9, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > You think that's new? That's not new. People have always had more
    > money than sense. In my experience, most people are sensless.

    That makes no sense ;)

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 9, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    BD[MCNGP] prattled ceaselessly:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> You think that's new? That's not new. People have always had more
    >> money than sense. In my experience, most people are sensless.
    >>

    > That makes no sense ;)

    In one sense, you are probably right. I sense there are others where
    you are wrong.

    catwalker63, Feb 9, 2007
  19. I must be senseless. I have been buying all my materials and paying for
    the exams out of my own pocket! Reason being - I assume that the company
    realizes that these certifications would make me overqualified to work
    for them :p Although they truly need someone with the skills, they can
    not afford someone to do it.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 9, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > Although they truly need someone with the skills, they can
    >not afford someone to do it.

    be quite, india is listening.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007