    r1dv4n Guest

    I'm from turkey. At 28 agust. i will start MCSE education. After 8
    month i'm going to have exams you know. i dont know how difficult exams?
    r1dv4n, Aug 2, 2006

  2. r1dv4n

    Cerebrus Guest

    r1dv4n wrote:

    > At 28 agust. i will start MCSE education.

    At what time of the day or night ? Please be precise.

    > After 8 month i'm going to have exams you know.

    Fact is, I *didn't* know. But now I know.

    > i dont know how difficult exams?

    Is that a question ?
    Cerebrus, Aug 2, 2006

  3. r1dv4n

    kpg Guest

    As r1dv4n once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I'm from turkey. At 28 agust. i will start MCSE education. After
    > 8 month i'm going to have exams you know. i dont know how difficult
    > exams?

    Seems a bit premature to ask about difficulty. After 8 months of
    extensive training if your brain has not turned to mush you may
    actually pass some of the tests, but that won't mean your qualified
    to actually do anything meaningfull in an AD environment. It will,
    however, add you to the long and growing list of paper MCSEs.

    kp "you're Delta Tau Chi name is...'Crash'" g
    kpg, Aug 2, 2006
  4. r1dv4n

    Lasher Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98136328A950ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    > After 8 months of
    > extensive training if your brain has not turned to mush you may
    > actually pass some of the tests,

    WOOT!! Another drone to add to the MCSE Elite.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Aug 2, 2006