    Juls Guest

    quick question guys wat are paper layouts for exam 70-271 and 70-272 like.
    any mutliple choice questions??

    Juls, Nov 27, 2005

  2. Juls

    kent42c Guest

    Hi Juls

    I did 70-271 & just did 70-272 on Nov 24 got 972. all the questions are
    multiple choice. take your time. usually u can deduct 2 answers are wrong
    write away & the other 2 could be the right answer, but you need to read the
    question carefully & think Ex the question starts off user can not get to a
    web page on the net but can with the ip address of the page. start thinking
    right away. EX ok ip address works but name res does not. could be DNS
    server, not gateway because users gets to webpage using the pages ip address.
    common sense. but if you prepare for the exam you should be ok.

    if you have any questions about 70-272 just reply and I will answer you.

    Hope this helped

    kent42c, Nov 27, 2005

  3. Juls

    Taylor Guest

    I'm hoping that I can answer your question Juls.

    The exams are given on Computer, not on paper. Most all are questions
    are multiple choice. Some are interactive answers where you actually
    perform how to complete the objective.

    What I recommend is that you do is go to the following website and
    actually get a practice exam that's certified by Microsoft and see what
    it's like. SelfTestSoftware is very similar to how the exam is given
    and MeasureUp is meant to challenge your skills. SelfTestSoftware is
    what I've preferred in the past. I digress.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/practicetests.asp

    Enjoy

    Taylor

    Taylor, Nov 28, 2005
  4. Juls

    kent42c Guest

    Hi Juls

    Taylor is right do some practice exams & see what your strengths & weakness
    are. Another tool I would like to mention is to use the MS knowledge base to
    look up explanations to how things work EX: ICF ICS DNS and so on..

    Once again wish you success.

    kent42c, Nov 29, 2005
  5. Juls

    Guest

    Hi

    I just wanted to add that I went for my 70-272 today and I passed as
    well getting a score of 972. I took the 70-271 about 2 months ago and
    I passed with a score of 899. I used the Selftest Questions. I had
    Measureup questions as well, which seem to be hander than the exam. But
    the questions made you think. I also used the Microsoft press book
    MCDST Self Paced Training Kit, that helped. But I have to say that
    most of all a spare PC that you can play around with does help. My
    first MCP was with 70-270 which I took last year. I found that exam
    harder than 70-271 & 70-272 but then again it was my first MCP.

    Good luck to all who are taking the exam, and it is true, that you need
    to read each question carefully.

    kent42c wrote:

    > Hi Juls
    >
    > I did 70-271 & just did 70-272 on Nov 24 got 972. all the questions are
    > multiple choice. take your time. usually u can deduct 2 answers are wrong
    > write away & the other 2 could be the right answer, but you need to read the
    > question carefully & think Ex the question starts off user can not get to a
    > web page on the net but can with the ip address of the page. start thinking
    > right away. EX ok ip address works but name res does not. could be DNS
    > server, not gateway because users gets to webpage using the pages ip address.
    > common sense. but if you prepare for the exam you should be ok.
    >
    > if you have any questions about 70-272 just reply and I will answer you.
    >
    > Hope this helped
    >

    > "Juls" wrote:
    >
    > > quick question guys wat are paper layouts for exam 70-271 and 70-272 like.
    > > any mutliple choice questions??

    , Nov 30, 2005