    sequence or we need to go with sequence like core first
    like that ?
    thanks
    Seena, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Seena

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 9, 2004 "Seena" blathered:

    > Windows 2000" or "Windows on Windows2003"?

    Stick with what's been proven, Windows for Workgroups.

    --
    Tech "Nostalgic Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 9, 2004

  3. Seena

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > On Aug 9, 2004 "Seena" blathered:
    >

    >>Windows 2000" or "Windows on Windows2003"?

    > Stick with what's been proven, Windows for Workgroups.

    LANTastic!
    JaR, Aug 9, 2004
  4. Seena

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Seena,

    You need to decide which one you want or need in your present job or the job
    you are after in the very near future. If you can't tell which from which,
    then go for the Server 2003. It is better to be certified with something that
    is more current than otherwise.

    Once you have decided, then go to the following link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.asp
    Get the details of those exams you need to pass. You might get the MSPress
    training kits that are found in the objectives list or you can search it up
    in Amazon as sometimes the book reviews can be helpful for making decisions.

    If you want to purchase practice tests, MSFT recommends MeasureUp and
    SelfTestSoftware. However, many IT pros also find Trancender a good choice.

    Exams can be taken in any sequence you are comfortable with though a good
    study plan is advisable. Good luck.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Aug 10, 2004
  5. Seena

    chun wong Guest

    It is depended you want to learn the knowledge or a certificate.....

    if you want to learn some new knowledge, you should take windows 2003 for
    new challenge.

    If you just want a cert, you should go for windows 2000, as lots brain dumps
    or cheat sheet available on the internet ....

    My advise, In an IT world, you will be knocked out if you do not keep
    yourself up to date.....
    Certifcate is nothing, the real money is in your brain not in your pocket.

    @___@!

    chun wong, Aug 10, 2004
  6. Seena

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:emLCRHlfEHA.384
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > TechGeekPro wrote:
    >
    >> On Aug 9, 2004 "Seena" blathered:
    >>

    >>>Windows 2000" or "Windows on Windows2003"?

    >> Stick with what's been proven, Windows for Workgroups.
    >>

    > LANTastic!

    the best!

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 10, 2004
  7. Seena

    R Guest

    Wow! Whatever happened to Artisoft?

    R, Aug 10, 2004
  8. Seena

    catwalker63 Guest

    "chun wong" <cwong@wongcna_co_uk.nospam> prattled ceaslessly in

    > It is depended you want to learn the knowledge or a certificate.....
    >
    > if you want to learn some new knowledge, you should take windows 2003
    > for new challenge.
    >
    > If you just want a cert, you should go for windows 2000, as lots brain
    > dumps or cheat sheet available on the internet ....
    >
    > My advise, In an IT world, you will be knocked out if you do not keep
    > yourself up to date.....
    > Certifcate is nothing, the real money is in your brain not in your
    > pocket.
    >
    > @___@!

    Sneaky little a s s f u c k e r aren't you?!

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"
    catwalker63, Aug 10, 2004
  9. Seena

    Jerz Guest

    Yes the good 'ol days.... At the time Lantastic I seem to remember a
    database program called "Clarion" and another word processing and flat file
    database that I would swear by name Q&A of course I was using Lotus 1-2-3 at
    the time and wysiwyg was the hot thing on the market...

    Jerz, Aug 10, 2004