  1. tim

    tim Guest

    Are the Exam Cram2 books good as a study guide?
    tim, Aug 30, 2004

  2. tim

    rob Guest

    I have found them to be good study guides if you have
    knowledge already. If you don't then I would recommend
    Sybex or MS Press.

    rob, Aug 30, 2004

  3. tim

    ./DMc Guest

    MS Press aren't that good at all ... more like overviews
    of the subject that actual techinical details

    exam cram 2 and sybex are about yr best bet , keep with
    transcenders and testkings to find the level of skill
    required to pass the exams

    ../DMc

    ./DMc, Aug 31, 2004
  4. tim

    catwalker63 Guest

    "./DMc" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > MS Press aren't that good at all ... more like overviews
    > of the subject that actual techinical details
    >
    > exam cram 2 and sybex are about yr best bet , keep with
    > transcenders and testkings to find the level of skill
    > required to pass the exams
    >
    > ./DMc

    Tesking is for A S S F U C K E R S!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."
    catwalker63, Aug 31, 2004