    reviews. Are the books good enough to pass the exam?

    Thanks
    [CDH]

    Cornell, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Cornell

    Sharon Guest

    I used the Exam Cram book to prepare for exam 70-306 and I
    recommend it.

    Sharon, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Cornell

    Cornell Guest

    Hey thanks for the reply. Would you recommend the exam
    cram series for exam 70-316 as well?

    Cornell, Dec 12, 2004
  4. Cornell

    Sharon Guest

    I have used Exam Cram for 70-229 and 70-305 and have found
    them to be good resources. Without knowing anything about
    70-316 I would still recommend the Exam Cram book.

    Sharon, Dec 13, 2004