    series after reading the MS Press 2nd Ed books for each of
    these exams? Which would be better for the tests today as
    compared to the tests when they first became available?
    MCP, Dec 3, 2003

  2. MCP

    MCSE World Guest

    See my reply in the other newsgroup.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 3, 2003

  3. MCP

    iCertify.net Guest

    While if you lots of experience you may be able to get by with one of the
    books from the original Exam Cram series, there have been updates made to
    the exams that the new books from the Exam Cram2 series will cover. I would
    bite the bullet and buy the newer book.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net