    Has anyone used Exam Cram books before? I see the 70-272
    book is out from them...I've only used Sybex before so
    I'm a little hesitant to buy this book.

    Guest, Jun 4, 2004

  2. I purchased this book and found the content to be very good. It contains
    more information than the MOC book I received when I attended the course.
    It also comes with a 50 question test program from measure up. These
    question are very good and are close to the ones you will see on the test.
    However I would not limit your studying to just this book. I would also
    read either the Office 2003 resource kit or something along that line to
    provide you more information on how the office suite functions. I am
    currently reading Microsoft Office 2003 Inside Out which has provided me
    more insight. In fact I have found some functions in Office I always
    thought would be cool if it could do it, imagine my surprise when I found
    out it does. This test is more than just Outlook Express, Outlook, and
    Internet Explorer, I found a couple of questions related to Viso as well.
    Good luck on the test. I have taken it once and missed by a couple of
    questions, so will finish the Inside Out book and do it again on the 16th.

    Rob

    Robert Boesen, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Guest

    Candice Guest

    Hi!
    What ISBN nr does the Exam Cram book for 70-272??

    Candice, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Go to Amazon.com and search for 70-272.....

    Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Mine just arrived yesterday from Amazon but I haven't had a chance to read
    it yet.

    Shelby Meyer \(A+, N+, iN+, CIW, MCSA\), Jun 10, 2004
  6. Guest

    kacy Guest

    is the re-test free or do pay as many times as it takes
    you to pass?

    kacy, Jun 22, 2004