    test that came with the book though. I guess I'm asking
    are the test in the book more similar to the exam
    questions or are the Measure up questions?

    David, Mar 18, 2005

  2. I was able to successfully pass both tests by studying
    from the Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kits. They include
    a CD with roughly 400+ questions, about 130 Objective and
    about 300 Review quesions. Most of what was on the test
    was covered in the Objective section.

    I took the test when I was scoring 95% to 100% on the
    Objective tests, and was only getting about a 75% on the
    Review.

    I passed the 70-271 exam with an 850, and the 70-272 exam
    with a 809.

    Hope this helps.

    Forrest Greenberg
    MCDST MCP A+