    for the Exam Cram series? Is it a summarized version of
    the full book (Kalani's C#)?

    appreciate the help in advance.

    F.S., May 25, 2004

  2. F.S.

    Russ Guest

    I read both books. I liked the non exam cram Kalani book better. The exam
    cram Kalani book is basically the non exam cram with the examples and walk
    throughs taken out. But it also seemed like the explanations weren't as
    deep or as clear in the exam cram book. If you've done actual development
    with ASP.NET for a year or so then you can easily pass the test with either
    book.

    FWIW...

    Russ

    Russ, May 25, 2004

  3. F.S.

    Joe Guest

    If anyone got the Kalani eBook please send it to :

    Joe, May 26, 2004
  4. F.S.

    Eric Guest

    Joe wrote:

    > If anyone got the Kalani eBook please send it to :

    It comes on the CDROM when you buy the book. It wouldn't be legal for
    someone to send it to you.

    Eric

    Eric, May 28, 2004