    out is how much to sit the exam is?

    I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would be to sit each exam?

    Thanks Dan :)

    Dan, Oct 4, 2006

  2. Dan

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi there i am going to start studying for the exams, but what i cannot
    > find
    > out is how much to sit the exam is?
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would be to sit each
    > exam?
    >
    > Thanks Dan :)

    call a testing center

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 4, 2006

  3. Dan

    Scuba_Dave Guest

    If by "sitting" each exam you mean "taking" the exam then as I have been told
    it is $125 for 70-271 & $125 for 70-272
    In some cases you can get a discount - buying the Study guide sometimes has
    a % discount coupon included off the cost of the exam

    Scuba_Dave, Oct 4, 2006
  4. Dan

    Guest Guest

    "Scuba_Dave" <> wrote in message
    > If by "sitting" each exam you mean "taking" the exam then as I have been

    told
    > it is $125 for 70-271 & $125 for 70-272
    > In some cases you can get a discount - buying the Study guide sometimes

    has
    > a % discount coupon included off the cost of the exam

    Actually, it depends on what region you're in. In the US it is $125, but
    since Dan is in Amsterdam, the cost of the exams will be different (in India
    they are only like $40(US)). That's why lnkwizard2 told him to call a
    testing center.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51