    Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already got
    books and experience. can I take the exams online?

    I live in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=, Feb 1, 2005

  2. >can I take the exams online?

    no.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already got
    > books and experience. can I take the exams online?

    Being as how you had to ask that, I'd say you probably don't have the
    required knowledge to pass. Good thing you asked in here before actually
    laying out the dosh for the test, huh?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?= climbed
    > on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already
    >> got books and experience. can I take the exams online?

    > Being as how you had to ask that, I'd say you probably don't have the
    > required knowledge to pass. Good thing you asked in here before
    > actually laying out the dosh for the test, huh?

    I agree wholeheartedly with the above statement. If you are too stupid to
    use the internet - you will fail.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 1, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Steveeo" <> wrote
    > Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already got
    > books and experience.

    I dunno, at a testing centre perhaps?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Feb 1, 2005
  6. >If you are too stupid to
    >use the internet

    internet?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  7. The internet is a communications tool used the world over, where people can
    come together to bitch about movies and share pornography with one another.

    Now you know I couldn't resist that :)

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  8. >The internet is a communications tool used the world over, where people can
    >come together to bitch about movies and share pornography with one another.

    invented by microsoft i guess.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) <Stephen Charles Rea
    (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> rambled:
    > The internet is a communications tool used the world over, where
    > people can come together to bitch about movies and share pornography
    > with one another.
    >
    > Now you know I couldn't resist that :)

    Snoochie Boochies!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than
    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  10. Are you even supposed to be here today?

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%23wO$,
    Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) <Stephen Charles Rea
    (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> rambled:
    > Are you even supposed to be here today?
    >

    > 39.37

    ....in a row?

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  12. God this forum is shite

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=, Feb 1, 2005
  13. Steveeo wrote:
    > God this forum is shite

    I'm sorry, but there's a strictly enforced BoR here (Ban on Religion).

    I'm afraid we're going to have to ban you from this forum now.

    HAND

    --
    Fris "BoRing chairman" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Are you even supposed to be here today?

    I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages, working on my day
    off, the steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward-assed f**k on
    the planet, I smell like shoe polish, my ex-girlfriend is catatonic after
    fu**ing a dead guy, and my present girlfriend has sucked thirty-six dicks.
    Jtyc, Feb 1, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > God this forum is shite

    www.2test.com

    I hope that makes you happy.
    Jtyc, Feb 1, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    Syncme Guest

    "Steveeo" <> wrote in message
    >I have been involved for some years in my companies network. I have since
    > decided to take the MCSE (2003 server) qualification exams.
    >
    > Where can I take the exams without doing a course, as I have already got
    > books and experience. can I take the exams online?
    >
    > I live in Cheltenham Gloucestershire

    AFAIK you cannot take examinations online. It must be in a controled
    environment to keep everyone honest.

    You are however able to take any exam without attending any classes.
    Here you can look for an examination centre near you.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/default.asp

    I would however recommend reading the required material before writting. The
    questions require some knowledge of features/senarios that may not be
    utilized in all environemnts.

    Syncme
    Syncme, Feb 1, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> rambled:
    >> Are you even supposed to be here today?

    > I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages, working on
    > my day off, the steel shutters are closed, I deal with every
    > backward-assed f**k on the planet, I smell like shoe polish, my
    > ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fu**ing a dead guy, and my present
    > girlfriend has sucked thirty-six dicks.

    My love for you is like a truck
    BERSERKER!
    Would you like some making fukc?
    BERSERKER!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com
    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  18. Jtyc wrote:
    >> Are you even supposed to be here today?

    > I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages, working on
    > my day off, the steel shutters are closed, I deal with every
    > backward-assed f**k on the planet, I smell like shoe polish, my
    > ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fu**ing a dead guy, and my present
    > girlfriend has sucked thirty-six dicks.

    Where do you find the time to watch and memorize all these movies?

    Oh, wait. It wasn't a movie quote?
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVlbw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> Are you even supposed to be here today?

    > I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages, working on
    > my day off, the steel shutters are closed, I deal with every
    > backward-assed f**k on the planet, I smell like shoe polish, my
    > ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fu**ing a dead guy, and my present
    > girlfriend has sucked thirty-six dicks.

    This job would be great if it wasn't for the fu**ing customers.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 1, 2005