    thanking you

    adhikrao d. davang
    sangli.
    adhikrao d davang, Feb 6, 2005

  2. I am also from Kolkata, India. Exactly where is this Sangli? You can
    study for MCSE in any coaching classes which teach MCSE. Actually the
    name of the institution is not so important. Whats important is the
    teacher. You can give the tests at any prometric test centers. As for
    the books, you can buy them from any good book store or order them from
    the internet. i prefer the Microsoft press books myself
    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 6, 2005

  3. adhikrao d davang

    T-Bone Guest

    "Ronit Bhattacharya" <> wrote
    > I am also from Kolkata, India.

    You sir may be the first person who has identified themselves as being from
    India *and* made a coherent post to this NG. Thank you.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Feb 7, 2005
  4. adhikrao d davang

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > "Ronit Bhattacharya" <> wrote
    >> I am also from Kolkata, India.

    > You sir may be the first person who has identified themselves as being
    > from India *and* made a coherent post to this NG. Thank you.
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    yes, I just noticed that too. and IIRC he has made posts which seem to
    embody the MCNGP spirit.

    Ronit, you aren't called Kerpal by close freinds are you? ("Only
    kidding!")

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - 'Bother,' said Pooh, as he took aim from behind the grassy knoll.
    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  5. No sir, I am not called kerpall and my friends call me Ronit. I like
    Computers, Rock music, computers, bikes, computers, movies etc. I am
    preparing for MCSE track 2003 and I am also doing my B.E.
    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 7, 2005
  6. adhikrao d davang

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Ronit Bhattacharya <> say in

    > No sir, I am not called kerpall and my friends call me Ronit. I like
    > Computers, Rock music, computers, bikes, computers, movies etc. I am
    > preparing for MCSE track 2003 and I am also doing my B.E.

    ok, ok...just a joke. good luck on the 2k3 track. Now back to study, and
    no braindumping...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - All computers wait at the same speed.
    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  7. Yes, I hate dumps too. What's the use of having an MCSE written on a
    piece of paper when you don't know anything?
    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 8, 2005
  8. adhikrao d davang

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ronit Bhattacharya <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Yes, I hate dumps too. What's the use of having an MCSE written on a
    > piece of paper when you don't know anything?

    Dunno, myself. Charmin's cheaper. Softer too.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Feb 8, 2005
  9. Ronit Bhattacharya wrote:
    > Yes, I hate dumps too. What's the use of having an MCSE written on a
    > piece of paper when you don't know anything?

    What a refreshing change. Welcome, Ronit.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 8, 2005
  10. Thank you sir.
    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 8, 2005
  11. adhikrao d davang

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Ronit Bhattacharya <> say in news:
    #:

    > Thank you sir.

    you are most welcome. keep up the good work

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Never hit a man with glasses. Use your fist!
    Neil, Feb 8, 2005