    Anyone is preparing to take the exam 70-229 and has the exam questions.
    Please send some questions to me because I can't find any sample question on
    the web. Many thanks!
    Lok-man LEONG, Nov 6, 2006

  2. Lok-man:
    This is the wrong place to ask for exam questions as this newsgroup is
    monitored by Microsoft as well as by people who like to use inapropriate
    juvenile words when dealing with braindumpers or people who ask for
    braindumps.

    That being said, I would suggest that you do the following:
    1. Visit the Microsoft Exam Preparation Guide Site:
    (e.g. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-229.asp)
    2. Look for the "Certified Practice Test" section and follow the links.
    3. Find the sample questions. [You say you can't find practice questions.
    Did you not read the Preparation Guide? If you didn't, there is no way you
    can pass the test.]
    4. Also go to Transcender.com and download their sample questions as well.
    Doing the above steps will give you a feel for how the questions are being
    asked.
    5. Next, take each of the exam topics in the "Skills Being Measured"
    section and do a search on Books Online, msdn.microsoft.com, and
    technet.microsoft.com.
    6. Turn the exam topics into questions and answer those questions. For
    example, the first exam topic for 70-229 is "Define entities. Considerations
    include entity composition and normalization. * Specify entity attributes.
    * Specify degree of normalization." Find the answers to "How do I define
    entities?", "How do I specify entity attributes?", etc.
    7. If you cannot find all the answers to the questions you made online, go
    to a bookstore and read some of the books they have relating to the exam.
    [If you need this step, you might want to check out a book on how to do
    Internet searches.] This will also verify that your answers are correct.
    8. In addition to doing well on the test, you will actually learn something
    this way rather than just finding the braindump questions and answers and
    regurgitating them on the exam.
    Good luck.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS