    Is there any free material and/or books available on the net?

    Thank you, appreciate your help.

    Kam
    Kam, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Kam

    Kam Guest

    Any idea?!!

    Kam, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Kam

    Guest

    No. MCP exams are 70-??? . The old BizTalk 2000 exam is no longer
    available I think. There is a new 2004/2006 exam coming up so you might
    want to wait for that if MCP is what you want.
    , Feb 25, 2006
  4. Kam

    Kam Guest

    I would like to eventually achieve an MCAD but with the eaisest and shortest
    way possible.

    I use BizTalk 2004, C# and SQL server at work as this is the areas of my
    expertise.

    Therefore, I intend to take the following exams in the following order:
    74-135: Developing E-Business Solutions using Ms BizTalk Server 2004
    then
    70-316: Developing and implementing windows-based App with Ms Visual C# .
    NET and Ms VS. NET
    then
    70-320: Developing XML web services and Server Components with Ms Visual C#
    and Ms VS. NET

    Does it matter what order you take these exam in?

    I'm assuming the above would qualify me for MCAD, right?

    Thank you.

    Kam

    Kam, Mar 16, 2006