    that I can use.
    --
    Jesus Saves

    =?Utf-8?B?UmF5IEIu?=, May 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmF5IEIu?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > I need study material for exam 72-291 does anyone know some cram
    > material that I can use.

    Any of the materials recommended by certguard.com will prevent you from
    being ripped off by cheaters.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, May 24, 2007

  3. THE CERTIFIED CHEATER CONSPERICY THEORY

    Do you think that all of these obvious cheater posts are for real, or is
    someone just testing the waters to see how the community is going to act?

    Theory #1. The owners of some brain dump want to see if their site’s name
    gets mentioned. Of course if it doesn’t, they can just pretend to be a
    sympathetic co-studier and point out how helpful their particular site was
    to them.

    Theory #2. Some trade (or blog) columnist is gathering information on the
    next article that they are writing about cheating on exams.

    Theory #3. The certifier, i.e. Microsoft, Cisco, etc, are trying to catch
    cheaters to weed them out. Na, that would make to much since.

    What’s your theory?

    "Ray B." <> wrote in message
    >I need study material for exam 72-291 does anyone know some cram material
    > that I can use.
    > --
    > Jesus Saves

    ^^^^^ Nice touch!

    Harvey Colwell, May 24, 2007
  4. Thx TBone, looks like a good grip to start with.
    TXRB4

    =?Utf-8?B?VFhSQjQ=?=, May 24, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UmF5IEIu?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I recommend the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits.

    Moses Invests.

    Montreal MCT, May 27, 2007