    similar to the questions in the real exam(70305)? can any
    one tell me?
    thanks very much...

    mp, Jan 15, 2004

  2. mp

    mp Guest

    thank you very much...it is very usefull for me to know
    that...thanks again...

    substantially from the goals of exams. With that in
    mind, the assessment questions do not aim to replicate
    the type of questions you might see on a certification
    exam.

    >See http://www.msmeasureup.com/test/faq.asp for more

    information, including the following:

    >Q. What is the difference between a Microsoft Skills

    Assessment and a Microsoft certification?

    >A. The difference between a Microsoft Skills Assessment

    and a certification is described below:

    >A Microsoft Skills Assessment enables individuals to

    evaluate their technical skill levels, identify their
    technical skill gaps, and address those skill gaps with a
    Personalized Learning Plan, thereby enabling them to
    achieve Microsoft technical readiness to implement
    business solutions.
    >A Microsoft certification establishes a measurement

    standard for employers and employees to ensure that the
    candidate has a defined Microsoft skill set for a job
    role.

    >Best regards,
    >
    >Ben Guterson [MSFT]
    >This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and

    confers no rights.

    mp, Jan 22, 2004