    hits the 70-621 exam on the head, or do I have to buy the other book 70-622?

    Any advice on passing this exam (70-621) would be MOST grateful.

    Thanks
    wired and wireless, Apr 29, 2008

  2. 70-621 is 620/622 rolled into one. So both would be helpful for you. You are
    aware 621 is just an upgrade exam from the MCDST, correct?

    "wired and wireless" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Michael Gossett, Apr 30, 2008

  3. wired and wireless

    John R Guest

    "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in message
    > 70-621 is 620/622 rolled into one. So both would be helpful for you. You
    > are aware 621 is just an upgrade exam from the MCDST, correct?

    Just an FYI. You are certainly correct that 70-621 is intended for those
    with an existing MCDST to get both MCTS - Vista Config, and MCITP -
    Enterprise Support Tech. However, I remember hearing that 70-621 would also
    carry certification credit for 70-620 anyplace that 70-620 can be used. (I
    wonder what would happen in the case of someone who does not have MCDST, but
    passes 70-621.)

    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/tags/MCDST/default.aspx

    Good news for existing MCDST's ;)

    John R
    John R, Apr 30, 2008
  4. Hi John & michael,

    Thanks for the replies. Yes I do have the MCDST and am looking forward to
    the exam 70-621 (weird thing to admit to!). I am particularly pleased that I
    get two certifications for the price of one! Cool. I shall get the other book
    and whizz through reading.

    Thanks for you help

    wired and wireless, May 4, 2008
  5. Thanks, that is news to me...But I don't believe you obtain the Enterprise
    Tech support unless you are already an MCDST or you complete 620 and
    622...That would be wasteful of them to have created the 620 and 622 in the
    first place.

    Michael Gossett, May 9, 2008
  6. wired and wireless

    Bikkhu Guest

    Bikkhu, Jun 13, 2008
  7. wired and wireless

    Bikkhu Guest

    Note Exam 70-621 can be used as credit for any certification requiring Exam
    70-620: TS: Windows Vista, Configuring, as a required or elective exam. In
    other words, Exam 70-621 satisfies the Exam 70-620 requirement in all cases.

    From: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-621.mspx

    Bikkhu, Jun 13, 2008