    Somebody could help me. I only need a indication of training kit or something
    like this.

    Thank so much.

    Gustavo Pessoa, Jun 2, 2007

  2. I used "Windows Vista: Inside & Out" for a hardcopy reference and have a
    Vista machine in my lab. You could also use the hands-on labs that are
    available through Technet for familiarization if you do not have a Vista
    machine handy.

    I would very strongly recommend that you have access to a Vista Business or
    Vista Ultimate machine. Vista Home is just not enough to carry you through
    the exam.
    --
    Chance Webster
    A+, Network+, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS

    Chance Webster, Jun 2, 2007

  3. "Chance Webster" <> wrote in
    message news:D:

    > I used "Windows Vista: Inside & Out" for a hardcopy reference and have a
    > Vista machine in my lab. You could also use the hands-on labs that are
    > available through Technet for familiarization if you do not have a Vista
    > machine handy.
    >
    > I would very strongly recommend that you have access to a Vista Business
    > or
    > Vista Ultimate machine. Vista Home is just not enough to carry you
    > through
    > the exam.
    > --
    > Chance Webster
    > A+, Network+, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS
    >

    > "Gustavo Pessoa" wrote:
    >

    > > I'd like to take an exam 70-621 but I don't have any materials to

    > study.
    > > Somebody could help me. I only need a indication of training kit or

    > something
    > > like this.
    > >
    > > Thank so much.

    In conjunction with the above, I also am using the Windows Vista
    Resource Kit. This, along with the Windows Vista Inside Out book, will
    provide not only the material you need for the exam objectives but will
    act as reference books for your technical library.

    As much as I enjoy these two books, nothing takes the place of hands-on
    experience with the technology. It is a must.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 2, 2007
  4. Gustavo Pessoa

    Mark Guest

    Did either book come with a cd with the book on cd as well? I like to print
    out the chapters one at a time so I don't have to carry the book with me
    everywhere I go.

    thanks,

    Mark

    Mark, Jun 29, 2007
  5. "Mark" <> wrote in message

    > Did either book come with a cd with the book on cd as well? I like to
    > print
    > out the chapters one at a time so I don't have to carry the book with me
    > everywhere I go.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Mark
    >
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" wrote:
    >

    > > "Chance Webster" <> wrote in
    > > message news:D:
    > >

    > > > I used "Windows Vista: Inside & Out" for a hardcopy reference and

    > have a
    > > > Vista machine in my lab. You could also use the hands-on labs that

    > are
    > > > available through Technet for familiarization if you do not have a

    > Vista
    > > > machine handy.
    > > >
    > > > I would very strongly recommend that you have access to a Vista

    > Business
    > > > or
    > > > Vista Ultimate machine. Vista Home is just not enough to carry you
    > > > through
    > > > the exam.
    > > > --
    > > > Chance Webster
    > > > A+, Network+, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS

    > > > study.

    > or
    >
    > > > something

    > > In conjunction with the above, I also am using the Windows Vista
    > > Resource Kit. This, along with the Windows Vista Inside Out book, will
    > > provide not only the material you need for the exam objectives but

    > will
    > > act as reference books for your technical library.
    > >
    > > As much as I enjoy these two books, nothing takes the place of

    > hands-on
    > > experience with the technology. It is a must.
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Yep

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 30, 2007