    mentions end of May, however, I was wondering if it was on tract? Also, any
    study material suggestions for this exam would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?dHJpZmVjdGFncw==?=, May 9, 2006

  2. Hi, there. Exam 70-547 is actually a little ahead of schedule so should be
    live BEFORE May 26, the original ship date. I recommend you check with your
    exam delivery provider after May 20 to see when it will be available for
    testing. Prep guide: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-547.asp

    Good luck.
    --
    Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
    with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2EgSGFybXMgenVtIFNwcmVja2VsIChNU0ZU, May 11, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dHJpZmVjdGFncw==?=

    byjupy

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Exam 70-547

    hi,
    Does anyone know the site which provide the facility for free downloading of dumps 0f Exam 70-547

    Last edited: Aug 19, 2006
    byjupy, Aug 19, 2006