    Mukesh Zala Guest

    Shall I appear for single paper of Exam 70-536 ?
    What is pricing for that ?
    Mukesh Zala, Aug 28, 2007

  2. "Mukesh Zala" wrote:

    > Shall I appear for single paper of Exam 70-536 ?

    Sure, why not? I don't really understand your question, however.
    But, just taking 70-536 by itself won't get you anything except you can add
    a line to your resume that you passed the exam.
    To become Microsoft certified, you must also take either 70-526, 70-528, or
    70-529.

    > What is pricing for that ?

    Depends on the country. In the United States, its $125 per exam. In India,
    its only $50US.
    Go to www.prometric.com to find out the price in your country.
    You can probably get some vouchers to reduce the cost if you look hard
    enough on the web.
    LarryWestMCSD, Aug 28, 2007