    been a little difficult? I have already taken 70-528 and passed it.

    I am currently using the MS Press 70-536 self paced training kit.

    Abba Biya
    Abba Biya, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Abba Biya

    Joel Guest

    The topics on Security were a bit difficult when i took the exam, othewise if
    you have done your homework very well you will pull through. Wish you the
    best.

    Joel, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Abba Biya

    Abba Biya Guest

    Thanks for your response. I found the security and encryption area pretty
    interesting. Did some hands on and is lovely. The way I study stuff usually
    is face the hard ones first and check the ones I know better latter. That way
    I avoid getting lost in trivial matters.

    Once again thanks for the tips.

    Abba Biya

    Abba Biya, Feb 14, 2007