    (web development), so any suggestions for this exams will be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance for your suggestions

    Rahul

    Rahul, Aug 29, 2007

  2. Rahul:
    Like all exams, the passing score is 700. Microsoft does not announce what
    the top possible score is. For most exams, it is assumed to be 1000, but for
    some its higher, some lower.
    You will need more than just "Beginner Visual C# 2005" to pass the exam.
    Remember that the exams assume you already know the language and test you on
    how the language you've chosen interfaces with the .Net Framework in regards
    to the various "skills being measured" in the preparation guide. You will not
    find any language-specific questions on the exam.
    In regards to "skills being measured", the best way I have found to study is
    to convert each one into a question, and do the necessary research to find
    the answer if I don't already know it. Study MSDN and TechNet heavily - its
    the resource that the exam creators used to create their questions.

    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    LarryWestMCSD, Aug 29, 2007